Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eavesdrop :p

In a bar, a Canadian and two Americans were talking.

The Canadian said that baseball was as fun as hockey. He added that he could not believe that canadians never watched that. Also, he pointed out that baseball should remain as a Olympic game in stead of curling. The americans asked him what curing was. He was shocked and queried me if I knew about the game. After I responded that I knew what that was, he shouted that even Asian knew that. And he claimed that curling was fuckin' boring. Then he explained that players just sweeped the ice in order to put the ball inside the circle and that was it. He concluded curling was as boring as golf and should never be a Olympic game. Though I disagree the opinon, two Americans commented that the game seemed to be boring.

No comments: